Who We Are
- I am a second generation REALTOR®. I was my mom, Dixie TenEyck’s, personal assistant throughout high school and when home from college from 1998-2003.
- I was the office assistant for RE/MAX Southwest in Houston, TX from 1998-2000.
- From April 2008 to December 2011 I was an exclusive buyer’s agent for a top agent in the metro Omaha area at RE/MAX Real Estate Group.
- In January 2012 my mom and I joined forces once again. We moved to RE/MAX Results and became Omaha’s Finest Home Team.
- Since September 2010 I have been an active advisory board member of the Young Professionals Network with the National Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve as the local Vice Chair and the Nebraska state Chair.
- I am also an active board member of the Social Events Forum for the Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® (OABR). We organize networking opportunities for the local real estate agents and affiliates as well as implement community projects to enhance the image of REALTORS® in the community.
- Since February 2013 I have been an active member of the local and state Governmental Affairs Committees. We monitor governmental entities that impact the real estate industry, interview political candidates, & make recommendations for Nebraska REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) contributions.
- In February 2013 I also joined the Nebraska Statewide Professional Standards Review Committee. We aid in the interpretation of the Code of Ethics through the development of education and printed materials. The Committee oversees the Code of Ethics and Arbitration hearing procedures.
- I currently serve as the REALTOR® Champion for Legislative District 31. I serve as the outreach between the Nebraska REALTORS® Association, our members, and elected officials acting as an advocate of the REALTOR® Party.
- I am proud to be a recipient of the Nebraska Association of REALTORS® Mark of Excellence award in 2013 and 2014.
- In 2014 I will be achieving my broker’s license and Graduate of REALTORS® Institute designation.